Human Resources Business Partner
Analytics Associates is a fast growing recruitment firm specializing in the data science and machine learning space. We have built strong relationships with clients ranging from venture backed startups to fortune 500 companies. We're actively looking for talented and motivated human resources professionals to help refine our internal processes. These roles may be remote as long as our EST business hours are accommodated.
We're actively seeking a remote Human Resources Business Partner to be tasked with scaling business objectives with employees and executive leadership. The role is designed to cultivate relationships across all of our internal business functions and deliver value to our executive team and internal colleagues to create a best in class business culture. The Human Resources Business Partner will be the organizations liaison between it's business units and financial teams.
- Regularly schedule meetings with business unites.
- Consult with management and provide HR strategic input when necessary.
- Work with HR groups to develop trends and metrics to help improve processes, procedures, programs, and policies.
- Oversee employee relations process, conduct thorough objective investigations.
- Work with legal council, when needed, to help mitigate legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide daily performance management guidance to leadership team.
- Have an active part of building a best in class internal culture by providing daily management of managerial coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Provide Human Resources guidance.
- Assist with improving internal hiring process by developing new contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Provides input on business units restructuring or workforce planning and succession planning.
- Work with executive team on identifying training needs for business units as well as individual executive coaching needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner or similar role
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in a staffing or executive recruitment firm is preferred
- Relevant Master's degree preferred