We're seeking a remote HRIS Analyst to team with our business developers and their customers to scale process design and flow. Tasked with improving internal processes to help enhance the return on technological capabilities. As a HRIS Analyst you will build project plans and maintain a systems. This position will serve as a technical point-of-contact for all business development and human resources processes which includes; ensuring data integrity, system testing, and report generation for process improvement. When needed, the HRIS Analyst will support internal system upgrades, testing, patches and other technical projects when necessary.
- Spearhead technical projects and process improvement, which may include applying change management.
- Generate reports and queries which includes writing and maintaining a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate tools.
- Develop a reporting standard for customer needs.
- Maintain data integrity in internal systems by analyzing data and running queries.
- Research and resolve HRMS issues which may included unexpected results or process flaws.
- On a weekly basis lead user group meetings and conferences.
- Participate in training, and developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentations.
- Train users on internal systems.
- Stay up to date with HRMS trends while also examining trends in information systems, materials, and techniques.
- Handle system maintenance, which may include assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of HRMS system upgrades and patches. Work with functional and technical staff to coordinate updates of HRMS systems.
- At least 4 years experience in a HRIS Analyst role.
- Experience using qualitative/quantitative approach to data collection.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, sales CRMS, or equivalent.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Bachelor's degree in CS or similar.
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Information Sciences, or Computer Science preferred.
- Active SHRM certification highly preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred.
- Experience in a similar role in the staffing or executive recruitment industry preferred.
Why work for us:
Analytics Associates is a fast growing recruitment firm specializing in the data science and machine learning space. We have built strong relationships with clients ranging from venture backed startups to fortune 500 companies. We're actively looking for talented and motivated human resources professionals to help refine our internal processes. These roles may be remote as long as our EST business hours are accommodated.