We are in search of a talented Data Scientist to join our team and work with some of our highest priority clients.
If you enjoy working on building complex models and using machine learning, this would be a great opportunity for you to do so with multiples companies across many different industries.
- Build predictive models in order to solve complex business problems
- Working with unstructured data
- Use advanced techniques to deliver sophisticated statistical analysis
- Use machine learning algorithms to
- Experiment with Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Present information using reporting and visualization tools like Tableau
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Ability to build complex machine learning algorithms
- Deep understanding of sophisticated modeling and statistical analysis techniques
- 2+ years of experience using R, SQL, and Python
- Experience building Data Pipelines
- Ability to assist Data Engineering team with data streaming and DataOps
- Cloud experience required with AWS or Azure
- High level of mathematics knowledge
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
Analytics Associates is a leader in Data Science consulting. We handle some of the most complex machine learning projects for companies all over the country. If you enjoy working on innovative projects and want to utilize your NLP, ML, & Computer Vision skills to the fullest extent, join us!